Why International Yoga Day celebrated on 21 June, as it was on June 21 is the day of the Summer Solstice (when the sun reaches it highest Position in the sky and the day with the longest period of daylight. )
Yoga is good for every age group of folks, because of its health advantages. When practicing asanas you will feel re-energized and active for your healthy lifestyle. In the present era, folks are getting attracted towards creating the carrier in the yoga.
Many famous celebrities and sportsperson also practice yoga in their daily routine to build endurance and stamina. It is also good for those people who face the issue of sleep at night. Doing yoga is a great way to get better sleep at night without any issue.
Other benefits of practicing yoga:
- Hangover cure: If you end up having a morning hangover, then yoga is only a natural hangover cure for you. By asanas, you can easily cure the hangover, and it eliminates the toxins from the body in the form of sweating, and you will feel fresh and active after a yoga session. A hangover is the worst part of the day, and it will also give you the hectic and stressful day. The best way to dodge these issues is by doing asanas in the morning if you have a hangover.
- Increase Memory: A recent study shows that people who practice asanas in their daily routine for the 3 months regular will help in improving their memory. Yoga is greater than the puzzles, crosswords, and Sudoku for increasing memory. Increasing and improving memory by doing asanas is a great option for you. It is a natural aid for improving memory.
- Better immune system: In the modern era, germs and virus are everywhere, so from avoiding the infection from the germs and virus asanas is a better option as compared to other ways. Yoga is a great way to better the immune system and also give peace of mind to the people who are practicing asanas.
- Enhance blood flow: For the better relaxation and keeping the mind, calm is by doing the asanas. It is a natural treatment for the increased blood flow in the body and allows you to maintain health and fitness. By doing the asanas, it is great to increase the blood flow to avoid health issues.
- Maintain Balance: Every day of yoga practice helps in improving the body balance by doing the poses in proper form. The bad posture will lead to joint pains, knee issue, and lower back pain. Yoga can be curing all these issues if it is done properly.