Reiki is the best elucidation for imbalanced and blocked chakras. Even if you have dysfunctional or clogged chakra then also attending” reiki classes near you” will help you out in many ways. When you are suffering from blocked chakras, it manifest through your body, mind and spiritually too. Your prospective and belief make it visible to others.
Balancing Chakras: What Is The Root Chakra Responsible For?
Dr Lavina Gupta, who is giving reiki classes since long will work on your Chakras so that your energies(physical and Emotional) will come down calmly. These energies are connected with universal energy. When they both are in right path, life will be smooth and drive directly towards success.
. In Disparity of this asymmetrical chakra will often leads to unhappiness and constant sorrows.
Dr lavina will help you to gather all your emotions mentally and spiritually for showing you the approach to achieve virtuous way of all things. Starting with the Root Chakra, or taking as a base for healing all other chakra of your life.
Root Chakra sits at the base of your spine, and it is highly responsive to everything connected to your security. For example, it influences, and is influenced by, the following:
- How grounded you feel
- Your basic physical drives (e.g. food, shelter, and rest)
- The sense of safety you feel
- Your survival
- How confident you feel to change and grow
As soon as your Muladhara or root chakra is aligned, you will start attracting happiness and contentment in your life. A well balanced chakra will help you with empathy,compassion and a deep sense of inner peace in every prospective. You will start looking your life in different positive views.
Blocked Root Chakra Symptoms
Below points will help you to identify the low root chakra.You can easily identify by reading below symptoms and indicators:
Some of the most common root chakra problems and symptoms include the following:
- Your anxiety level will increase.
- Perilous feeling or unsafe.
- Visible symptoms of panic attack.
- Negative aura between everywhere you go and everything you do.
- Difficulties in Concentration.
- Deprived of normal appitite.
- Low self-confidence
- Doubts about things you used to take for granted
- Trouble in making decisions
Physical symptoms of a blocked or misaligned root chakra include the following:
- Back pain Regular Back Pain.
- Lethargy A lack of energy and enthusiasm.
- Digestive discomfort Problems in Digestion.
- Repeatedly leg pain.
If you want to learn or have to work on your blocked root chakra, then attend “reiki classes” with Dr lavina, she is proficient in giving “classes on reiki”.