Reiki - Who Can Be Treated
- First treat yourself. You are Reiki and can be in as perfect of health as your ego will allow yourself to express.
- Next, treat family members. Normally the family unit will have provided you with many benefits and transmitting the health of Reiki is an excellent way to complete the exchange.
- Third, consider treating anyone who asks. Asking is important, because Reiki is a system based on intent. The prospective client should express his intent for health any requesting the treatment.
- Naturally if the person is in a coma, or an infant, or someone whose family asks for the healing or someone of whom you are responsible, it is appropriate to do Reiki.
- By standing in your mind, “you are free to accept or reject this healing as you will, “you release the will or the client and do not impose your will upon them.
- Be cautious in treating an accident victim you don’t know, in that it is legally advisable not to say anything about yourself.
- Simply attempt to administer Reiki in an inconspicuous manner which fortunately is very easy with Reiki.
- Speaking of infants, don’t think babies – even fetuses – are too young to receive treatments.
- “Reiki just works zing – o on babies.” They have no barriers whatsoever. They are wide open to god’s love. And that’s what healing is: god loving us.”
- Persons hospitalized or under conventional medical care can also be treated with Reiki.
- If the patient takes medication, instruct him to regularly consult with his physician – because as Reiki rebalances his body, the prescribed dosage might have to be lessened to avoid overdoses.
- Do not diagnose illnesses and prescribe medicines, however unless you are an medical practitioner suggest rather than direct. Simply state what you’d if you had the condition perceived, giving the panted the responsibility to assess its merits for himself.
- It is also important to remember that you should never feel forced or obligated to heal someone, or guilty for not taking the time to heal whenever and wherever requested.
- Don’t forget pets, animals and plants, either. They have universal life energy, and Reiki works for them too.
- “The big bonus with Reiki is that when you are treating someone else you are receiving a healing at the same time.
- “One is never tired nor depleted after giving a treatment since we are using universal life energy, pervades all creation.
Therefore, you can consider applying Reiki in some rather unorthodox healing situations. “What to treat can become as vital a consideration as “who” to treat.